Saturday, November 8, 2014

World Diabetes Day 2014



Hello fellow Type Ones! 

(Two posts in one day...what?!) 


World Diabetes Day is approaching fast, and its time to start fundraising (if you haven't already)! At school, my house Athena have had to choose a charity to raise money for, and I put forward JDRF as it seemed most appropriate. Because JDRF is now our chosen charity, I have organised a "Type Onsie Day" on Friday 14th November (WDD). I have also got to present what JDRF is, what is Type One Diabetes, explain about the symptoms ..blah blah blah. I felt really confident at the time, but now that the assembly is next week I'm starting to feel really nervous. Oh....and I a haven't planned what I'm going to say yet either...yay! So yes, Jasmin the stress-ball is trying to raise money for WDD and I hope you all are too. Comment below what/how you are raising money as I would LOVE to know. I will keep you posted and updated on how well/badly the assembly went. (Eeekk! I'm so nervous..) 


Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment