I have to admit I have not wrote on here for a VERY ling time. The reason is because I have relocated back to the UK because of my diabetes. The health care over here is absolutely AMAZING! I have 3 diabetic specialists, a therapist, a GP! A hospital that is only a car drive away, people I can talk to, camps I can visit! The help over here is just outstanding, and without all of those nurses and doctors that train long and hard to be the best that they can to help, I applaud them!
- I have met up with people already that have the same as me!
- I am doing Paintballing on the 12th of August this year for Chilbetes which is a charity for T1's
- I am having home visits from nurses every other week
- Mum is going on the Daphne carb counting course
- I am having my HbA1c test on the 29th of August
- I am having my annual bloods on (roughly) 29th/30th of March 2013
- I have a team at my new school that deals with my diabetes,injections and all that stuff!
So I am absolutely LOVING the Uk, (except the weather!) but I couldn't ask for any better help !!
Loads of Love,
T1 Jaz <3