Sunday, March 31, 2013

Finally I reached the 1 year finish line!!


Heyaa followers :)

So, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary! I had a pretty good day. I decided to do something so I wasn't sitting around the house dwelling on what yesterday actually meant, so I went out with friends and we had a great time!

My mum made me the most wonderful cake..and it tasted AMAZING!!

  Here's a pic ...
Its a red velvet sponge cake, with vanilla butter cream and a white chocolate covering! It tastedd soooooo good :) my levels didn't agree.. a LOVELY 15 mmols afterwards -.- Oh weelllll, it was my 1 year anniversary, who cares about a miner slip up, eh??I reaaallyy can't wait until next year for a fabulous cake!

Oh, and if you haven't realised .. the cake is in the shape of a Freestyle Test Strip ;D hahha.. with actual test strip surrounding the cake pahahaha.. love my mums imagination :D x








So for my first anniversary it was a pretty good day :D Here's to many more good years xx

Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment