Sunday, June 2, 2013

Good week :)

Hiya followers,

I've had a really good week this week :) My levels have been great, I've been in the 5 and 6's and haven't been too high at all ! Got a feeling my Hba1c will come back down, and my doctor will think I'm "Probable Type One" . _ . Hahah.. oh well :') I know I'm Type One.

How have your levels been this week? Message me via my email, or comment under this post. Can you guys give me feed back on this post and tick any of the boxes under this post.

 Thanks! :)

Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

3 comments:

  1. Btw guys, my email is: jasminannedwards@gmail.com forgot to include it in my post hahah x Have a great Sunday! Oh, and happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my levels have been really stable. the highest i got this week was 180mg/dl. the lowest was 50mg/dl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's good! My levels are monitored in mmol, what's 50mg in mmol?X

      Delete