Hello there fellow Type Ones!!
It's officially 2014, and I hope everyone celebrated with style. Another year full of opportunities, another year to fund raise, another year hoping that there will one day be a cure. BUT you never know...2014 might be our year.
This year my goals are:
- Keep on top of my diabetes (in general)
- TRY my hardest not to be in double figures as often >.<
- Keep my A1c's respectable :') !
- Look after my health, eg. doing more exercise (helps with my levels as well. Killing two birds with one stone!)
- Do more fundraising for JDRF! and maybe get my school involved?
- POST MORE!!!!!
What are your hopes and ambitions for 2014? I hope that you have all started this new year off with a bang!!
Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x