Saturday, April 6, 2013

Exciting stuff...

Helloooo (:

So last September I went up to London to meet up with a researching company called T1D Stars who were researching into their new injection pen. It was a really cool experience, they videoed me having a look at their products. I then went into another room and was interviewed and asked all different questions to do with Type One, how it affects me and my life. It was a really cool thing to do, and I recommend it :D

My mum got an email this morning saying that the research company had looked at my interview and said that they liked it and that they would like to interview me again to be on their website ;D *GO JAZ!* So that's pretty awesome that they liked my interview..and I get to chat to them again :)

Have you guys ever done any interviews for research companies? If you have then wickeeedd ;D hahah ! x


Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment