Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Woooooo! *Air Punch*

Heeeeeeeey :D

I'm in a happy mood, as you can tell by the title of this post! ;D Ok, I'm happy for 2 reasons;

1) My blog reached 15,000+ views :'D ! I'm so prouddd :3 I just wanna say thank YOU all for reading my blog, and commenting on posts and following me all the way since the beginning. I love the fact that I have people who enjoy reading my blog and that they can relate to it. I started this blog up to help everyone and anyone out there who has Type One. I know how much I needed support and to know that I wasn't alone when I was first diagnosed, so I thought I'd make this blog for people who feel or felt the exact same way :')

2) Alssoooo, I completed more 2nd Speaking GCSE Spanish exam today :) *I'm doing my Spanish GCSE 2 years early. For the people that don't know, I lived in Spain for 8 years* My bloods were surprisingly well behaved! At the end of the exam I managed to get a B! *Happy Dance* I have two more exams to do O_O but after that I'm FINISHEEDDD!! So glad for these to be finally over :') ! But obviously there not /completely\  finished because I have my GCSE's in Year 10 and 11.. but for now anyways :)


Talk to you later bro's :o)

Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment