Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Is it Friday yet?!

Happy Friday everyone! 

Oh wait..what? Its only Wednesday?? . _ . greaaat...

Hiya guys,

Not having such a great week, this week seems to be dragging and I reeallly don't like it when it does that. I've had two English year 9 SATs exams (which aren't fun at all!!) I have my last GCSE writing exam tomorrow, then on Friday I have a Science year 9 triple science exam o_o what is it with my school and exams!? I hate them .. they should be band ;D 

What I feel like at the moment.
My levels have been semi normal with exams. But my levels have been quite high recently (not due to exams), and I think that when I have my next Hba1c in May, my A1c will be higher than last time (5.5%) but my A1c needs to come up more to prove to my consultant that I AM TYPE ONE DIABETIC.. seeing as he thinks that I have "Probable Type One" .. I don't like him o_o








Talk to you later guys.
Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment