Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's been 10 days..I've been counting!!!

Had an emotional breakdown this afternoon! Everything was going fine then../bang/!!! -_- I have been trying to be so strong, but today was definitely not my day. My next appointment with the doctor is on the 23rd of April with Dr.Fernandez! Not particularly looking forward to it to be honest. I hate hospitals, but I know, every time I visit them, they make me better and better, stronger and stronger, willing to kick the blooming Diabetes up the BUM ! I am emotionally exhausted, and want this to go away, even though I know it won't, I'm just hoping that one day a very smart person will come up with a cure, and end the suffering to so many people out there in the world, Male,Female,Child,Adult, anyone that needs that cure, can have it. That's all I wish for. To get better.

Lots of love,
Jaz<3

7 comments:

  1. You are a very special girl sweetheart xxx you are allowed to cry you know, you can still stamp your feet and throw yourself in the floor down the sweetie aisle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will remember that !! Off to Thortons me thinks !! <3

      Delete
  2. You are doing so well, you really are. It's ok to have these blips it's early days. Things do become easier as time goes on and you get more used to your new 'normal'
    I don't even know you but I feel proud of you, you to mum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot to add, one day we will find that cure.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :) thank you x Will definitely will find that cure :D

      Delete
  4. check out my blog i have been diabetic for 3 years now and would love for you to check out my blog it a small one but it a blog ! mabey you could help

    P.S what kind of dog do you have that pic that you had looked alot like mine my is a bichon frise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey,
      I will do :) I'll try and help where possible! x The dog in the pic is a Bichon Maltes.. :) Similar to the Frise, but it has straight fur not curly :)

      Jaz<3

      Delete