Sunday, April 15, 2012

First day back at school tomorrow!

Oh dear.
First day back at school tomorrow, and I have come down with a cold! I feel terrible today, snivvles, coughing, sneezing, not a good start too a new term. My levels are fine this morning, 165 mg/dl (9 mmol/L) and then at 10am I dropped down to 126 mg/dl (7 mmol/L) which was perfect. I just need to keep an eye on my levels now, to make sure they don't go up too much, if my cold gets bad.

I'm not one for speaking in public or in front of people. *Sighs* I have to do a presentation on Diabetes, and my life with Diabetes in front of my Tutor group (My class..Year 8). I'm hoping that they will respect me, and what I am going to talk about. I don't want to be a laughing stock, what I'm going to talk about is not a joke. It affects millions of people around the world, and it mostly occurs in juveniles, (Type 1). It's such a shame that there is no cure at the moment, but for the time being, I'm going to keep on raising awareness.

Lots of love,
Jaz<3

2 comments:

  1. just warning you you can also go low with stuff like that :) its rarer only 15% do but it can happen i do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Oh.. that explains why I have been on the lower side today :)

      Thankss x

      Delete