Thursday, April 5, 2012

What to eat and what to drink?

It is so confusing knowing whether you can eat or drink something. Every time I pick something up I have the constant worry of "Has it got sugar in it?" and "How many carbohydrates does it have?". To be honest, I have got pretty fed up with it at the moment. Today is one of those days where I completely don't have a clue what to do anymore!
It is so hard at the point of day where I need to eat, as I have to have the right about of this and the right about of that!!
I know I need to listen to what I need to do, but it is so CONFUSING!!! I can't seem to get my head round the whole 'Diabetes' situation. Maybe I'm over reacting... do you every stress or worry about what your eating and how to control your diet? I know I do!

Lots of love,
Jaz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment