Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Happy Sunday Morning.

Good morning,

It may be grey and miserable where I am at the moment, but It doesn't affect my way of thinking. Last night, mum and me had a long chat about EVERYTHING, thinking about how I have been feeling, and how mum has been feeling. It has been 4 weeks today that I found out that I had Type 1 Diabetes. It has felt like forever, at least 2 months. But It has only JUST been a month.

I found this picture >>>>>>>>>>
and I though "how true is that?", because that blood test in theory did save my life. If I hadn't had that done, a few years down the line I wouldn't be as healthy as I am now.



I have a pack that was sent from this company <<<<
and it is amazing. It gives you loads of tips and ideas. Brilliant sites to go onto and gives you a Diabetic Teddy called 'Rufus', which shows you the sites on your body where you can inject your self with insulin, and where to test your blood sugars. It offers great support, and I would recommend for you guys to sign up to this site.

Loads of love,
Jaz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment