Thursday, April 12, 2012

O.o Is it only Thursday?

Time seems to be going by soooooo slowly..Is it just me, or is it the Diabetes that's slowing me down? I don't know what I'm going to be like when school starts again on Monday. I'll probably be a zombie walking around school. For some odd reason, I feel like its going to be so different at school. I'm not embarrassed about testing my BGL's in class, but what will the other kids think off me? Will they think.."Eww...she must be ill..stay away from her!" or "She might need a shoulder to lean on, let go help!" I don't know how they will react to my sudden change of life. Does that sound too dramatic O.o ....?

I don't like the idea of the teachers fussing around me...that is my new peeve.. PEOPLE FUSSING! I am OK, I can control my self. I know when I am Hyper, I have some water and have a little walk, and when I am Hypo, to have sugar or a glucose tablet or a shot from the glucose pen. I understand that they are worried, but I'm am THIRTEEN, not a two year old. I can do some things by my self.


Are you independent or like me..wanting to do things by my self but at the same time to have a lot of support around me...?


Lots of love,
Jaz<3

2 comments:

  1. i know what it feels like when i was 13 i wanted total independence then when i was 15 i became hypounaware i had no choice but to accept my teachers help and honestly it was great, i felt so much safer. looking back now in hindsight i got my total independence at 13 but it was the wrong choice

    ReplyDelete